With Phantombuster you can receive notifications about your Phantoms' launches, as well as our newsletter. You can enable or disable these at any time.
1. Email notifications about your account resources
When you're running out of execution time, you will be notified by email. You can enable or disable this in your account's 'Org settings':
Scroll down to 'Org members'. Check the box under 'Resource usage notifications' and click 'Save':
2. Email newsletter
Each week, the Phantombuster team sends a newsletter straight to your inbox featuring tips, recommendations, updates, and new releases. If you'd like to unsubscribe, you can do so in your account's 'User settings':
Scroll to the bottom of the settings where you can uncheck the 'It's okay to contact me by email' box, then make sure to click 'Change settings':
3. Email or Slack notifications about your Phantoms' activities:
If you've left your Phantom to launch automatically throughout the day, you may want to be kept up to date with what it's doing.
In each Phantom's Setup, you will find a 'Notifications' section:
You can choose to receive emails 'In case of error' or 'In case of success'.
With the 'Advanced' option, you can make things more precise - choose whether you'd like notifications only when you launch the Phantom manually, automatically, or both, and whether you'd like them via Email or Slack (for Slack you will need to enter your Webhook - this page will show you how to get one):
Then you can specify one or more of the following options:
- 'Finished successfully' for a successful launch;
- 'Finished with error' for a launch that ended in error due to a problem with the Phantom Setup - e.g. invalid session cookies or not being able to access your spreadsheet;
- 'Launch error' for when a Phantom failed to launch altogether - e.g. no remaining execution time or parallel launch limits;
- 'Time limit reached' to notify you that your execution time limit, or the time limit you set for the Phantom, has run out for the day.