At Phantombuster we know that email addresses are key for your company's marketing and growth. The problem is finding them in the first place.
Here are all the Phantoms that can help.
How can I get emails from web pages?
You can scrape any email addresses displayed on public web pages (often in the 'Contact info' section of a website) using either of the following Phantoms:
- Email Extractor.
- Data Scraping Crawler for collecting any other contact and social media information available as well.
How can I get emails from social network profiles?
When people have chosen to publicly share their personal email addresses on social network profiles, such as in their Instagram bio or LinkedIn contact info, you can use one of the following Phantoms to scrape them:
- Any of our Profile Scraper Phantoms.
- LinkedIn Personal Emails Extractor for all of your 1st-degree connections only (using your official LinkedIn contacts export spreadsheet).
Please note that some social networks such as Facebook do not display email addresses, so Phantoms will not be able to access them.
How can I get professional emails?
If the email addresses you're looking for can't be found anywhere, don't panic! Our Email Discovery service takes a full name plus a company name and uses them to create a professional email address, test it, and, if verified, return it to you.
This feature is mostly used within LinkedIn, where both full names and company names are available and most often accurate. So, you can use:
- LinkedIn Profile Scraper / LinkedIn Sales Navigator Profile Scraper.
- Any of our LinkedIn Phantoms which also scrape profiles (e.g. Network Booster + Message Sender).
How can I get emails from a list of names?
This will be a lot more difficult, and not always doable. But that doesn't mean you don't have options:
- If you have a simple list of full names with company names, you can use Professional Email Finder, no social media required.
- If you just have a list of names, you can try to find the corresponding LinkedIn Profiles using LinkedIn Profile URL Finder then use a Profile Scraper to obtain the email addresses.
To note about Email Discovery credits
Each of Phantombuster's paid subscription plans includes a certain amount of daily Email Discovery credits, or you can use those you have with our partners Dropcontact and Hunter.io. Each credits corresponds to one attempt made at finding a verified professional email addresses. Be aware that sometimes this is not possible, and so the return rate may not always be equal to your credit count.