Each subscription comes with a certain number of Phantom slots - this number is the maximum you can have simultaneously on your Dashboard.
- 5 with a Growth Hacker Plan
- 10 with a Business Plan
- 20 with an Enterprise Plan
- 40 with a Premium Plan
Let’s illustrate this with a simple example:
If you want to use PhantomBuster for LinkedIn prospecting from a single LinkedIn account, here is the workflow and the relevant Phantoms needed to complete each step:
- Extract search results (LinkedIn Search Export)
- Connect with the profiles (LinkedIn Network Booster)
- Monitor accepted requests (LinkedIn Contacts Extractor)
- Send a follow-up message (LinkedIn Message Sender)
For this particular workflow, you need 4 Phantom slots in order to use each of the relevant Phantoms.
You can delete a Phantom installed on your Dashboard at any time - just note that if you delete a Phantom, you’ll lose all of its documents and data and these will not be retrievable.