Interested in a custom Phantom or Flow? The Phantom Store Developer Program can help!
We are excited to announce the creation of an additional program to create custom scripts tailored to your exact automation needs — the Phantom Store.
What's the difference between PhantomBuster and Phantom Store?
First of all, let's clarify what PhantomBuster does.
- offers over 130 different Phantoms and Flows for you to automate your lead generation campaigns and general data scraping.
- are scripts coded by web developers to carry out single actions on the web. For example, one Phantom could scrape profiles on LinkedIn, another automates connection requests, another scrapes the members of a Facebook group.
- , on the other hand, are multiple actions sequenced together in a single setup. When you use a Flow, you enable the automation of an entire series of events.
The PhantomBuster Product team does their best to identify the most common and effective use cases in order to deliver your best results with PhantomBuster.
But what if your use case is so specific you can't find what you need with PhantomBuster?
Welcome, Phantom Store!
The Phantom Store Developer Program (PSDP) is a small community of external web developers that code custom scripts for our users. The Phantom Store team will help you identify if your use case is possible to automate (we're confident in our web scraping abilities, but some things are actually impossible). We'll pair you with a vetted developer from the Phantom Store Developer Program and manage the creation of the custom Phantom or Flow. Once your custom Phantom has been created, you'll be able to use it on your PhantomBuster Dashboard.
As each Phantom created by the Phantom Store Developer Program will be unique to your needs, pricing will also be custom to your particular project. Prices will be determined based on the complexity of the custom script and the time it takes to develop.
As a brand new offering, the Phantom Store team and Phantom Store Developer Program are still relatively small and will only be able to accommodate some requests.
What kind of custom scripts can the Phantom Store develop?
The Phantom Store is looking for any projects that fall outside of PhantomBuster's traditional scope. Perhaps you would like to scrape certain details from a vendor's website; or maybe you want to connect your results to a CRM that PhantomBuster doesn't offer (check out the ones we do ). Perhaps one of the PhantomBuster Flows you use needs one more step to automate your exact internal process? Anything goes — if you're unsure, reach out!
- Reach out to Support to adjust an existing Phantom or Flow; we'll redirect your request accordingly.
- Interested in joining the Phantom Store Developer Program community? Contact Support.
- Any other questions or concerns? Get in touch with Support.
If you think this article does not address your issue, please contact Support directly. We are continuously improving, so your feedback means the world to us!