Do you have a list of profiles, but you don’t want all of the people on this list to be invited to your LinkedIn network, contacted when sending messages, or added to your CRM? No worries! We have built a new feature that allows you to exclude specific profiles from being processed.
This feature is available for the following outreach and CRM enricher Phantoms:
- LinkedIn Auto Connect
- LinkedIn Message Sender
- Sales Navigator Auto Connect
- Sales Navigator Message Sender
- LinkedIn Profiles to lemlist Campaign
- HubSpot CRM Enricher
- Pipedrive CRM Enricher
- Salesforce CRM Enricher
For now, this feature is only available when you use another Phantom's output as input for your current Phantom. The “output” is the data that a Phantom is able to gather based on the “input” you gave it to process. When you chain two Phantoms together, you can now load the entire list of leads from a previous Phantom’s output to select or unselect the profiles that you want the next Phantom to process.
Note that this feature is not available for input from Google Spreadsheet, CSV files, or URLs. It is only possible when you chain Phantoms together.
- On your outreach and CRM enricher Phantoms input setup step, you will see a dropdown menu with a list of compatible Phantoms on your Dashboard. Here, you have to choose the Phantom whose results file you would like to use as input for the current Phantom:
- Once you have chosen which Phantom's results file to use as input for your current Phantom, the Leads list will be displayed underneath the "Leads," as shown in the picture below.
All leads are ticked by default, meaning that the Phantom will process all of them if no changes are made.
- To exclude leads from being processed, you need to untick the box before the lead's name. You can use the search bar to look for specific leads if you have them in mind or navigate through the pages one by one to untick them.
At the bottom of the list, you will see the total number of ‘profiles excluded’ that won’t be processed as they have been unticked.
You might also see a total number of ‘entries ignored’ that won’t be processed if those leads don’t contain the required data or if the data is insufficient to process them.
Once you’ve selected your chosen leads, your Phantom will behave like this:
The profiles that are checked will be processed.
The profiles that are unchecked will not be processed.
And there you go! You now have the power to exclude unwanted profiles from your outreach and CRM campaigns!
If you think this article does not address your issue, please contact Support directly. We are continuously improving, so your feedback means the world to us!