At PhantomBuster we know that email addresses are key for your company's marketing and growth. The problem is finding them in the first place. Here are all the Phantoms that can help.
- Emails for businesses
- Emails from web pages
- Emails from social media profiles
- Professional emails
- Emails from a list of names
Emails for businesses
A couple of our Phantoms target specific directories where you can find a wealth of contact information, including email addresses, for small and large business alike:
Emails from web pages
You can scrape any email addresses displayed on generic public web pages (often in the "Contact info" section of a website) using either of the following Phantoms:
- Data Scraping Crawler for collecting any other contact and social media information available as well.
- Email Extractor.
Emails from social media profiles
When people have chosen to publicly share their personal email addresses on social network profiles, such as on their Instagram business account or LinkedIn contact info, you can use one of the following Phantoms to scrape them:
- Any of our Profile Scraper Phantoms.
- LinkedIn Personal Emails Extractor for all of your 1st-degree connections only (using your official LinkedIn contacts archive spreadsheet).
Please note that some social networks such as Facebook do not display email addresses, so Phantoms will not be able to access them.
Instagram doesn't make its non-business account users' email addresses publicly available on its desktop version, which is what PhantomBuster uses to automate your account. So the Phantom will ordinarily not have access to them. An exception to this is if they are written in the account bio, which will be extracted with Instagram Profile Scraper.
If the email addresses you're looking for can't be found anywhere, don't panic! Our Email Discovery service takes a full name plus a company name and uses them to create a professional email address, test it, and, if verified, return it to you.
This feature is mostly used with LinkedIn Phantoms, where both full names and company names are available and most accurate. So, you can use:
- LinkedIn Profile Scraper / LinkedIn Sales Navigator Profile Scraper.
- Any of our LinkedIn Phantoms which also scrape profiles (e.g. Network Booster + Message Sender).
Emails from a list of names
This will be a lot more difficult, and not always doable. But that doesn't mean you don't have options:
- If you have a simple list of full names with company names, you can use Professional Email Finder, no social media required.
- If you just have a list of names, you can try to find the corresponding LinkedIn profiles using LinkedIn Profile URL Finder, then use LinkedIn Profile Scraper to obtain the email addresses.
To note about Email Discovery credits
Each of PhantomBuster's paid subscription plans includes a certain amount of daily Email Discovery credits, or you can use those you have with our partners Dropcontact and Hunter.io. Each credit corresponds to one attempt made at finding a verified professional email addresses. Be aware that sometimes it is not possible, and so the return rate may not always be equal to your credit count.